Actual excerpt from my journaling.
- look at you when she laughs?(yes)
- Point her toes and torso toward you in a conversation (especially group setting)
- Pupils dilate when she looks at you?
- Glance at you multiple times within a couple minutes?
- Touch her lips or look at your lips?
- Play with her hair or try to make it look better
- Mention you to her friends? (Yes)
- Accidentally touch you? (Yes) Intentionally touch you? (Yes) (Touch her hand, lower back or face in a non-creepy way. If she likes you, her reaction will be positive)
- Get nervous around you?
- Tend to stick nearby you in public places?
- Have your own life
- Have an interesting hobby or passion
- Ask her to do small things for you - Benjamin Franklin effect
- Make her laugh
- Be her friend (& do things other people don't do - little notes, etc)
- Break the touch barrier (casual touching - make it clear you're willing to touch her in a non-sexual way)
- Tell her secrets ( if you show that you trust her, she'll trust and open up to you)
- Give her all of your attention in conversation